Get your calendar out, we have a few dates to put aside!
- September 8th. The Machado Australasia Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competition - The Gathering. Myself and a few of my Brown Belts are headed to Melbourne to compete in our Annual competition. Sheldon Griffiths, Phil Hayward and Rory Cubitt will be making the trip over. Best of luck to our Team and the others from TEAM AMMA Western Australia as well. Register Here
- September 16th: This is the BJJ4LIFE competition and we are looking forward to hosting one of our biggest events to date. The close of date for the competition is 13/8/2012. We have a high level of referee and officials and we look forward to seeing the best guys and girls in W.A. go head to head. Register here
- September 23rd: My coach and head of the Machado Organisation for Australia is heading to The Academy to run a 'hands on' seminar for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The cost of the seminar is $66.00 and it will run from 9:00 a.m. (be there with your Gi on and ready to rock from 8:40 a.m.). There are limited places, so make sure that you book and pay for your place NOW
- October 13th: We have our young Muay Thai protégé heading back into the squared ring to compete again! Young Jason looks to have a fight confirmed and once we have all the details, we will let you all know.
- October 14th: Shoot W.A. is BACK! The best NOVICE MMA competition is back for the last event of the year. We had a great outing last time and we are looking to out another strong team into the upcoming competition. Remember, bloods and fitness clearance are essential. See Adam at training for more information.
- November 16/17/18 in Melbourne. This is a Gi and No Gi event. The Pan Pacific Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Submission Wrestling tities. This is one of the most competitive events in Australia. Online registration is essential, you will need to be prepared for this event, if you are heading over - you need to speak to Adam to confirm accommodation and airfares etc etc
The Academy will once again be starting 'Fighters Training Sessions' on Sunday. This is open to all styles and we would like our top Muay Thai guys to jump in and help our MMA fighters, plus push the grapplers as well. Once the date and times are set, we will publish the fighters training sessions up here as well.